There are a lot of RV models here. We had fun looking at the different layouts and we each chose a favorite. But,the RV show is a little disappointing. I was interested in a bedding system that makes making an rv bed easier; but they are not here. I was expecting a lot of RV organization ideas, but other than plastic food storage it's all about connectivity, solar power, work/stay opportunities, and assorted pain relief (that does tempt me). But we did get literature on electronic locking.
Charlie is having a great time playing ball in a big, dry clean area.There is no photo editing in this photo. The colors are beautiful. However, in the next photo I did edit to try to show the colors more accurately. The moon was orange and the night sky was deep blue around the moon and fading higher in the sky. It was really gorgeous and I wish I could have a true photo of it as it was. And Bob says "Hi"
Visiting Adrian and the Boys
I love this photo of Adrian and the boys. Gorgeous! And the first thing I noticed when we went to their home. Ethan is an awesome hockey player and we had a blast watching him play. He scored and did a fantastic job as a goalie too! We visited a reptile rescue center where the boys were excited to hold an alligator, but ended up holding pythons, too! I love the look on Ethan's face here, but neither he or Caleb were uncomfortable with the snakes. Caleb finally ran out of steam! Adrian and proud Pappa





Comments
Post a Comment