Ugh! I lost my distance glasses on Sat. afternoon so we made arrangements to stay at the KOA for a few more days so I could replace them. It took all day on Monday, but I now have 2 pair of distance glass. On Sunday afternoon we went to a Native American Art Display where we had a chance to watch a Native dance performance.
Yesterday a road trip to Tombstone.
This grapefruit tree is right outside outside our rv. The park is dotted with grapefruit, lemon and orange trees. This particular tree is picture perfect, free for the picking and delicious.
I Think we're headed to Sedona tomorrow. I know we're going somewhere.

Comments

  1. Looks really cool! Would love to visit there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love it. It's so different than the landscape we're used to. I love all the adobe and stucco homes painted sunset colors.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog