Assorted photos from Quartzite. FYI: Quartzite is different. There are no actual "Homes" near town, and I haven't seen a school or any evidence of a school-or children for that matter. There isn't a grocery store as we are all used to. There are two small grocery stores, dollar stores, and two large discount grocery places with packaged and canned things. I haven't seen a pharmacy. It is a place of it's own. But the landscape is awesome and we are taking it in!
Visiting Adrian and the Boys
I love this photo of Adrian and the boys. Gorgeous! And the first thing I noticed when we went to their home. Ethan is an awesome hockey player and we had a blast watching him play. He scored and did a fantastic job as a goalie too! We visited a reptile rescue center where the boys were excited to hold an alligator, but ended up holding pythons, too! I love the look on Ethan's face here, but neither he or Caleb were uncomfortable with the snakes. Caleb finally ran out of steam! Adrian and proud Pappa






Yes - It's a unique place for sure. In the summer it's totally cleared out. Glad to see you two having such a great time in the desert!
ReplyDelete